Increase your purchase at any relevant gift card store with the help of Onevanilla card. Customers can use their credit points to buy anything they want without having to worry about payment.
Check the Balance of OneVanilla Visa Gift Card
Follow the steps below whenever a customer manages their account and wants to check the vanilla gift card balance:
- Cardholders will notice a field called “Manage your One Vanilla Card” on the home page.
- Fill in the blanks with the information from your OneVanilla Card. There is no need for a username or password.
- In the appropriate section, enter your credit card number. It consists of 16 letter digits.
- Then, in two digits, enter the expiration month, followed by two digits for the year.
- For example, in the sectional box, enter “01” and “22” for January 2022.
- Finally, enter the three-digit CVV code found on the back of the OneVanilla Card.
- After entering this information, go to the Connect section and click the Connect button.
- Customers will be immediately redirected to their account control panel, where they can view their card balance.
- Cardholders can also modify their card information in the relevant section.